Summer Academic Camp:
- The 6-8 week summer academic camp is designed to provide hands on life skills in a practical format. The camp promotes research while enhancing higher- level thinking skills in mathematics, computer application, business design and implementation, money management, and reading fundamentals.
- A fun way of learning and applying the process in life is essential to the program's design and implementation.
- Assessment exams are administered to properly place participants in the correct sessions to enhance their knowledge in subject matter.
Standardized Academic Exam(s) Prep Sessions:
- Prep Sessions address the participants deficiencies.
- Study skills and knowledge base are improved;
- Exam scores are improved.
- Classes are provided for adults and youth. Understanding the computer, software and operational procedures are key components to addressing the digital divide.
Money Management & Financial Planning Sessions:
- Managing your money
- Avoiding credit traps
- Budgeting and future planning
- How to save
- Improving your credit
Planned Field Trips and Activities